2019-2020 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in the EZ Taylor Scholarship Foundation Scholarship. Please read the guidelines below and either submit your application online or print and mail the application to P.O. Box 22, Glenwood, IL 60425.
Ensure that ALL supporting materials are attached. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Thank you!
The Ezekiel Taylor Scholarship Foundation will award up to $3,000 in scholarship funds to Black male high school seniors who reside in Cook County, Illinois.
All APPLICANTS MUST:
1. Be a Black male high school senior
2. Provide proof of residency (Cook County)
3. Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA
4. Provide proof of ACT/SAT score
5. Must attend a two or four-year college or university or trade school
6. Must write an essay
7. Provide a copy of high school transcript
8. Provide two (2) recommendation letters on original letterhead
♦ Applications must be printed or typed and signed by the student, parents and guidance counselor.
♦ Applications MUST be postmarked by March 15, 2019. *Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted*
♦ Applications will be reviewed by the Ezekiel Taylor Scholarship Foundation Committee.
♦ Winners will be announced via mail by June 30, 2019.
♦ All winners MUST attend the Scholarship Awards Fundraiser on Saturday, July 27, 2019. Failure to appear at awards gala, results in the forfeit of funds.